1. Name some events that seem to "take forever":
2. Besides being with Jesus, what else will be one of the best things about heaven?
3. We always talk about heaven and hell, but what are the actual final two destinations?
(Rev. 20:14, 21:1-2)
4. What are some common misconceptions about how one's eternal destiny may be determined?
5. What is fair about how God will judge? (Rev. 19:1-2, 20:12-15)
* Death comes to all. (Hebrews 9:27)
* Judgment is certain and belongs to God. (Rom. 14:10-12)
* Salvation leads to eternal life and th only alternative is eternal death. Both are irrevocable after death.
* Eternal destinies are determined by our choices in this life. (2 Cor. 5:1-10)
* Salvation is based on a relationship with Jesus Christ obtained by grace, through faith, not of works.
(Eph. 2:8-10, Matt. 7:21-23)