1. Discuss some ways that being around people can change you:
2. Why did God meet with Moses, not the rest of the people?
3. In what ways is it different today? The same?
4. What are some of the ways we meet with God today?
5. How might meeting with God change us?
6. If we are not changed after being with God, what might be some of the reasons?
7. Examine your various times of meeting with God and examine them. Re-structure them, if necessary,
so that God is free to work on you during those times.