1. Briefly discuss some wrong ideas about matters of faith that even some Christians believe and that are often hard to change:
2. What circumstances led up to the abandonment of the Israelites' faith?
3. Why do you think it was a calf that was made?
4. What do you think of Aaron's leadership and rationale for the calf?
5. Why is it so easy to believe in superstitions, "old wives tales", traditions, or even just personal preferences over God's Word?
6. What are some of the problems with making too much of things that are not really scriptural?
7. Prayerfully examine your "faith" practices and honestly separate out those that are just preferences and traditions not really
backed by scripture. Get rid of those that are actually wrong and work to keep others in their rightful place - NOT as sacred
cows, just preferences.