Matt.3:13-17, 28:19-20; Acts 2:38, 3:19, 8:38, 10:47; Eph.4:5
1. Have you been baptized? If so, when, where and how?
If not, why not?
2. Discuss some other places where you've witnessed baptisms:
3. What is true baptism - it's meaning and purpose? (Consider the word itself and who should be baptized,
when and how.)
4. How does the meaning and purpose of baptism affect whether babies should be baptized?
5. Why is the timing of baptism important (as it relates to when one is saved)?
6. Why is the mode of baptism important?
The message has already been set by both the meaning and the manner:
a baptism by immersion, of one who has trusted Christ to be their Lord and Savior,
testifies to the death, burial and resurrection of Christ and now, spiritually, of the one being baptized.