Three Major choices for the Christian
#1 - To Surrender Completely
Mark 10:28; Luke 6:46, 14:33; Rom. 6:13; Phil. 2:13
1. What parts of your life, if any, are actually under your complete control?
Would you agree that we are continually yielding ourselves to the control of other people or
2. What are some of the hardest things for you to give up?
What do you think makes the difference?
3. What did Jesus give up for us?
4. What about God should make surrender to Him easy for us?
5. What are some things we can do to help us surrender fully to God? (Consider preparing to
surrender, deciding what areas of life we still try to control, and what habits might need
changed to make it possible, etc.)